The holiday season is already here. And with it, comes the classic question what do you want for Christmas. And if you are like me, around July and August you have a couple of items but when it comes December you don’t remember what you want and you don’t have a list. If that is your case, this is the post for you.
So, you can have ideas of what you can ask or if you know someone like me (that they don’t know what they want) this is your list. We have taken the time to really think of the best items for a millennial. And not only that but affordable gifts. For men and woman.
*This blog post contains affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission at no cost to you at all. If you have more questions about it you can click here.*
One of the points that I always make sure when I’m making my holiday shopping is that I always try to have a couple of ideas for gifts for one person. So this way you can have options and not just run out of ideas just because you just have one gift and surprise is sold out.
So here is our list.
For the beauty Junky
- Korean Beauty mask set.– If you have paid closed attention to previous post, you notice that I love Korean beauty products. They work amazing with any kind of skin and they are really affordable. This is a solid gift for any beauty junky that you know. Mostly because it has been a trend this year and either they have heard of Korean masks (and want to try them) or they have tried them and are familiar with them. Any case is a good gift.
- Every day pallet.- This is a very basic pallet, but every beauty junk will appreciate. Mostly because of the tones that you can use for making so many different looks and you can combine with other eyeshadow palettes.
- Set of brushes.- Something very basic, yet we always need. a Set of brushes is perfect for a beauty junky.
For the tech lover
- Power bank.- They are awesome and very useful. Especially because they fit everywhere. and you don’t have to worry to sit next to an outlet to charge your phone or tablet.
- Hardrive.- This is very useful to back everything up on your laptop. Plus you can bring it with you and not worry about where you leave that important document.
- Chromecast / Roku stick.- I’m a big fan of chromecast! My family has had one for a while now and everyone loves them. If you have a tv (that it’s not a smart tv) and has an HDMI outlet this is a great option. You can watch Netflix, youtube and other website and control them from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
For every nerd in our lives
- Wall Decoration. – This is something that every nerd will love. If you research what is their favorite character or movie or even a quote from their favorite tv show this is a great present. They will love it.
- Wallet.- Until this day I still love my wallet of Harry Potter that Karina gave to me as a birthday present. It was an awesome present and very useful. Plus is a great conversation topic.
- Pop up head.– This is something that is also a decoration but a great choice. There are so many choices for this type of category. Besides a lot of people collect these items.
For the Fitness
- Gym bag.- if the go to a gym after work (or school) or before it a great choice. A gym bag has to be changed every now and then so they will appreciate this present.
- Wattle bottle.- It’s sound so basic yet so useful. I love reusable water bottles and have a couple of them. Yet my family borrows them, leaving me without one. It’s a very basic gift, but very useful.
- Yoga Mat.- This one (like the gym bag) also has to be changed. So if you know that they like to do yoga or floor workout this is a great choice.
For the Booklover
- Especial edition of one of their favorite books.- If they like reading and you know they like a book series a special edition is the best! I have been wanting to get my hands on the Harry Potter different houses special edition, for a while now.
- Audible subscription.- If they are a busy person, this is a great choice. I have had audible for a while now and I love it. I have had more time to “read” or better said listen to some book thanks to this app.
- Kindle.- It´s a great choice if they prefer e-books. Like my mom, she loves her kindle so I know that an e-book is a great choice for her or any kindle related product.
For the movie geek
- A director cut of one of their favorite movies.- A great choice if they love movies. Honestly since Netflix and all digital platforms people don’t give out movies as a present a lot. However, my brother is a movie geek and I’ve given him Director cut movie edition of some of his favorite movies and he loves them. So it is a great choice for a movie geek.
- A wall decoration of their favorite movie.- Again another great option for someone that really loves a movie. I have given specific poster and/decoration of movies and every time they love them.
- Classical movie quote mug.- I really like mugs (I know it’s sound weird). However, if you know where you can make them or print them it would be a great choice since you can choose which quotes you want on the mug. For example, my second oldest brother really loves a quote from the movie Gladiator (And know it by heart) and I want it to give it to him as a birthday present.
For the home buddy
- A big cup of coffee.- Again I love mugs. So it’s a great choice. If you know they like a certain animal or holiday you could get one with something they like. For me, it would be a Panda.
- Decoration.- Something simple but really lovable. I have this set at worked and it looks great.
- Desk Lamp.- For a decoration, it looks awesome. Plus is really helpful.
For the food enthusiast
- A set of knives.– Something that a food enthusiast and or chef in your life will really appreciate.
- Pans.- Something really useful. However, if they really like to cook or are learning this is a great gift. Especially this kind of pans set. I have been using them for a couple of months and they work great.
- Crockpot.-This might be a little fancy for someone that is learning to cook. However is really helpful. If they leave alone I recommend from 1-2 lt capacity. since it will cook smaller portions of food.
For the traveler
- Packing Cubes.– Did I mention that I loved packing cubes? well if haven’t mentioned before I love them, they are perfect. Even my mom got her own after she saw how helpful they are. So if you know someone that likes to travel and doesn’t have their own packing cubes this is perfect for them.
- Suitcase.– A necessity for you traveler friend. since they use them really often. if you are not sure what kind of suitcase I always recommend a hard case with 4 wheels since they are sturdier and last longer.
- Weekend backpack.- Or a backpack. I purchase this for my trip to Guanajuato and love it! It holds a lot, but it doesn’t hurt your back. Plus they are great to use as a travel weekend backpack (if you don’t want to bring a suitcase).
- Gift cards.- a lot of people doesn’t like them. But they are a great choice. You are giving them the choice to choose what they like. Or spend it in a store you know they love. plus is you wrap it in a cute thin box it doesn’t look like just a gift card.
Thank you so much for reading our gift list! I hope this gives you some Ideas. Remember that with Ebates you can make all your holiday shopping and get money back (yes money back when you shop, this is what dreams are made of) and if you subscribe with our link you immediately get $10 dollars back!